Discipling our children and young people…
…to love God
…to love one another
… to love the world
Encouraging and enabling our children and young people:
To become lovers of God:
- Learning to love God for themselves and develop an understanding of their identity as sons and daughters of the Father.
- Discovering how to hear His voice, love His Word and to receive power as they are filled with His Holy Spirit.
To love one another:
- Realising that every individual is loved by God and the value of honouring and loving each other.
- Understanding the importance of relationship and God’s heart and purpose for the Church.
To love the world:
- Seeking to be Christ’s ambassadors in the world they live in, transforming the culture of the places where they live,
- Shining for Jesus and discipling their friends and family in learning to love Jesus too!